Snippet

message from my former girl

hey, has i told you that very much I'm loving you ?
try feel this, I cant be there with you, but i’ll stayed beside you without i always watch you smiley or cried .
trust me, this my heart always for you, always and forever :)
may right, we were on long of distance, but can you know, everynight i always hopefully you right here, with me, and the matter you can hold and kiss my lips for to long night :(
i hope u right here .
it hurts if i have to go back for my town again . really i’ll always miss you, missing your touch, your kiss, and your hug for me :'(
too long for our next meet, i cant .. and may be i haven’t too spirit for live my life anymore without you ..

Dear, really I MISS YOU so ..
my heart was blinded only you . only you, only one :(
its hard to say goodbye, tomorrow, we just connectivity on our facebook or the phone :(
please honey, dont make it hurts , cs I've to go . but im stayed in your heart .
dont try to cried infront of me, cs i cant watch you cried :’)
so i just say, TOO HARD MY LOVE FOR YOU, JUST FOR YOU, ONLY YOU ..
you know u’re my last step for all my step . u know only u who’s im loved .
loving you is the best think that can i do :)
Well , so please dont make my heart so hurts . cs i cant live without u ,
stay beside me until i marry you . and look all our happiness, right ? :)
everymorning we’ll on falling in love . everymorning i can give one cup coffee before u have to work .
and everynight, we’ll can shared all about our hystories J
and we’ll have two children soon .
and its all can keep living til we’re die :’)

I'm crying when wrote this. ohhh how wonderful you are DEAR..
If only I can turn back the time, If only I can bring you down here, I'll give u all my live
this is pain when you're gone
maybe it's the best reason for me to suicide

Leave a Reply

Popular Posts